Today is the Beginning

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I've been wanting to start a blog long time ago but never had the guts to do so. Maybe because of the lack of topic I could think of that would interest the world. So what I did, just so I could fire up myself to begin this blog, is that I posted some inspiring quotes everyday every morning that I also use to motivate myself for the whole day.

The purpose of this blog is to help myself (and maybe the readers of this blog too) to always think positive. To serve as an inspiration that life will turn out the way I want it to be if I just focus on the things I want to happen. The truth is I've read a lot of books and articles about the power of positive thinking. Mind over matter. What the mind can achieve the body can achieve. So how do I incorporate this positive thinking to my own mind?

From now on, I will try all my best to think brightly for me and my family's future. I will think no ill ideas. And will always remember that though life may give us a tough time sometimes, life is still beautiful. Today is the beginning. I will try to update this blog about what's happening in my life and how much I am enjoying it. Hope this blog helps uplift your spirits too! :)




ABOUT THE BLOGGER

Hi! My Name is Jocelyn Dela Cruz-Pryde. I am currently a working mother. I am also an advocate of Financial Planning among Filipinos. I am not very articulate (I admit!) but I am very passionate about writing, and so the birth of this blog. These are some of my life's happenings as a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend and most of all as a woman. All of us wear many hats everyday, making life a little confusing. But at the end of day, always remember to take off the hat and always be the "real you." Cheers to whatever life brings ahead of us! Stay positive and pass it on!

I will try to my best to include proper links and sources to some of the photos I used for my blog. But most of the time, I keep on forgetting to do so. Please bear with me with that. If you are a photographer who finds a picture of yours in my blog that you'd rather me not use, please contact me and I would be more than willing to take down the photo. Again, just contact me through my email. Thank you!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kamusta po kayo!!!

    Napakasarap at napaka nakakapagbigay ng inspirasyon ang inyong mga artikulo tungkol sa mga pagkain at recipe!!! MARAMING SALAMAT PO ... Nais po naming i-add ang inyong blog sa TOP FOOD BLOG LIST ng mytaste Philippines - kapamilya ng myTaste na may 6million users worldwide!

    Gusto po naming i-feature ang inyong blog sa aming FB fanpage at site, nais naming i-display ang pictures at pangalan ng iyong recipes upang makita ng aming mga visitor and users. Pag nagustuhan nila ito, icclick nila ang picture ng iyong recipe at ma didirect sila sa iyong blog. Ang numero ng bisita ay mapupunta sayo.

    Please please, bigyan mo ako ng pagkakataon na ipasyal ka sa myTaste
    http://www.mytaste.ph/

    mas karagdagang impormasyon
    http://about.mytaste.com/

    Kung nais mong sumali ang kailangan mo lang gawin ay kunin ang widget ng myTaste at ilagay sa iyong blog.
    Dito mo makukuha ang iyong widget

    http://www.mytaste.ph/join_top_food_blogs

    Para sa anumang katanungang WAG MAG ATUBILING MAG TANONG SA KIN NA IYONG LINGKOD =) =) - RICKY ALBERT

    ReplyDelete