My New Wardrobe Wishlist

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I often wonder if being a new mom always associates a change in one's wardrobe. After all, I don't think that those printed leggings (Korean style) would still fit my new personality. A woman in every aspect.

But then, I am not saying that all moms should follow my thinking. A woman is still a woman no matter what her ensemble is made of. Whatever fashion we put up, the rule is plain and simple: always wear what you're comfortable with.

Anyway, since I need to revamp my whole wardrobe to fit my new lifestyle (and my new waistline waahh!), I found these pieces as my new favorites. What do you think of them? Would these spell glamorous mama? Your comments would be appreciated. :)

Note: All pictures were taken from Facebook Pages of Plains and Prints and BCBG Maxazria
















I would love to wear these dresses at work!







Of course, got to have stylish pants and tops too!






















Long dress for that elegant look.







The top on my wishlist! Love the colors!!!


How I wish my husband could read this! lol! Got to have that passion for fashion again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments