Chocolate is the Answer, Who Cares What the Question Is?

Wednesday, March 07, 2012




Oh yes! Chocolates! Who doesn't love them? So, for the theme of this blog "positivity!" I think the best way to start one's positive attitude is to indulge yourself with delectable foods that would definitely brighten up your mood.

One of my friends, who's been working in Ireland, had been so good enough to send us some bucks as her way to treat us, because its her birthday, even if she's miles away. Excitedly, me and my friends headed on to our new restaurant discovery:

CHOCOLATE FIRE

Sounds yummy! And indeed it is! Located at Makati City, this newly opened restaurant offers a smorgasbord of chocolates to fit everyone's preference. Unfortunately, the buffet of chocolates was off-limits to photographers. But you could always take a photo of your own order. Here's ours:








My own favorite is the truffles. For me, its chocolate at its best :) I'm not a fan of cake though so I didn't touch it at all. Can't comment on that one. If you want to try this restaurant, its located in Makati City, behind PBCom Tower, just across College of Lyceum building.



Our motto in life from now on:

Chocolate is the Answer, Who Cares What the Question Is?



Stay Positive and pass it on. :)




UPDATE: Chocolate Fire has been closed since 2015. :(

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love chocolate!!! will definitely try this one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehey friend!!! ililibre mo ko! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete