Quick and Easy Recipes

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Being dedicated to my fitness journey does not only require enrolling in a gym and moving all the time. It also has a lot to do with what I am eating. As a working mom, I literally have little to no time preparing a grand meal for my family (plus the fact that I think cooking is not my forte) but I make sure my family eats on time and they eat healthy homemade meals.

So, enough of the drama. Here are some recipes I came upon researching for some quick, easy and healthy meals on the web, that I've prepared during the Holy Week. Hope you'll enjoy them as well!

Spinach and Tomatoes Omelette

3 Eggs
1 Tomato (cut into small pieces)
Spinach


Scramble the eggs and then mix in the spinach and tomatoes. A pinch of salt and pepper. Fry and that's it!

Finish! dyaraaan!!!

Spinach and Tomatoes Omelette

Tip: You can replace the tomatoes with mushrooms.



Potato Salad

A pack of baby potatoes
A pack of grapes
Cheese
Honey Mustard Dressing
Boiled Egg


Boil the baby potatoes then fry a little. Put in plate, top with grapes and boiled egg, mustard, cheese, salt and pepper. You can squeeze in some lemon juice if you want.


This is what I used for the dressing.
Sorry for the not-so-enticing finish product. I am not really into anything artsy. But this one tastes really good!


Potato Salad with a twist.

Tip again: Instead of boiled eggs, put in bacon! Yum!


Goodluck to all those who will give these recipes a try. I hope you will like it! Lets move forward to our journey of fitness through exercise and proper diet!

Stay positive and pass it on!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I will surely try this at home, egg with spinach and potato salad :) Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Love to try this at home soon. Big thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete