Wealth Within Your Reach

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One of my new year's resolutions is to be able to read at least 10 books this year. But more than novels and fiction books, I want something more substantial and could contribute to my newly ventured career. So after a long thought, I finally bought a finance book. Why a finance book? Firstly, to be effective in teaching or promoting financial literacy among Filipinos (which is my current career being a Sunlife Financial Advisor), I must be knowledgeable on the subject. Secondly, because this book that I bought had convinced me with all the awards and good reviews it received that it is worth reading.

Pera Mo, Palaguin Mo 

Francisco Colayco is a well-known name in the financial industry. This book shows just how much respect he really deserves in the field of financing. The book shows that hard work really pays off in the end. He also wrote about the different obstacles and failures he had to go through in order to reach his present state of "financial freedom. He also made me realize that it is okay to take risks and fail, for this will teach you something. Truly an inspiring story from someone who I actually thought had everything from the start. But no, he really started from a humble beginning.

I highly recommend this book to all the Juan Dela Cruz out there who wants to get out from the world of financial obstacles and experience financial freedom. To be informed is the beginning. Application of the things written in this book will not only teach you the value of your hard earned money, but also the value of disciplining and motivating yourself which will always come in handy in every aspect of our lives.

Stay positive! And pass it on!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi happyprettymom :)

    Was looking for a contact form to reach you directly, unfortunately, I found none :( So here I am.

    I was wondering if you'll be interested in further expanding your reach through blogging for a more established blog.

    Please let me know if your interested so I can discuss to you on how it works.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Nick Raquel
    MutualFundPhilippines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, you may contact me here: http://mutualfundphilippines.com/contact-us/

      Delete