New Year, New You

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A lot of things happened to me in 2012. It was a very challenging year for me I must say. With all the changes that occurred in my life, some made me happy, some made me cry, some made me mad, all of it, I am grateful. I've learned a lot from 2012. So even if there are many not so good times, I am still thankful for the memories and the learning it brought me.

Now 2013 is a new year with a whole new perspective for life. I was able to cope with 2012 and so I know whatever will happen in 2013, I will face it with more enthusiasm knowing that everything is under my control if only I let myself take over and not the circumstances.

This 2013 I will give out the best that I can. I will not let fear interfere! Its time to take risks, challenge myself, do more than what requires of me, discover more things and discover the best I can be of myself. Its new year and I believe this calls for a new me. 2013 is the year for making things happen!

Let's all start the year right, stay positive and pass it on! Discover the new you, a better you in 2013! Let's do this!





Believe in yourself!


Get back in shape!


Save more!

Enjoy life!


Learn something new!


Travel

Take risks!

More family time!

And for the last piece of advice... make sure you do this every single moment of opportunity you can...

Always be a blessing to others. That way, you could always say your year has been done right.

You Might Also Like

0 comments