Everything is Possible

Friday, January 11, 2013

At long last! I was able to purchase a planner for myself for 2013. It took me 4 National Bookstore branch to find this because all seems to be out of stock. Well why not? To incorporate positivism in your organizer may just be the little help you need to push yourself to achieve what you want. And that is what this planner is all about. I posted on my previous entry Christmas Wishlist that I would like to have a Belle de Jour planner. Well, if you really want it, you're gonna get it:



The Belle de Jour planner comes in different types to suit every female's preference. This one I chose because its simple and it conveys my perspective for 2013 and that is ... everything is possible! There are little notes and quotes inside the planner to somehow give you boost when you're starting to feel down. There's also a page for you to create a mood or visual board of what you want to achieve this year. A page for listing down your short term and long term goals is also provided. Then from that list you can pick what are your top priorities and how can you achieve them. Each month also comes with a page dedicated to encourage you if you want to develop a new habit.

Just a trivia, this is the first time I am going to use a planner all my life hahaha! I know I should have used a planner a long time ago but did not. I was really unorganized person and never do planning at all. I have lots of dreams and goals but never list them down. But for 2013, let's see how this planner could change my lifestyle. After all, my 2013 planner says it all, everything is possible.

The Belle de Jour planners are available at selected National Book Store, selected Powerbooks Store, selected Fullybooked branches of course, and Belle de Jour Power Planner website where you could order online.


You Might Also Like

0 comments