Christmas Wishlist!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas is definitely just around the corner! At home, we have already set up our very own Christmas tree as well as the Christmas lights (though we will lit it up on start of Simbang Gabi to save some energy hehehe).   With the holidays only days to go, what could be more exciting than to make a Christmas wishlist! I believe I'd been a good girl so Santa make my wishlist come true? Please?

1. Christmas in New York City with the family. I want to experience the New York City life! Yeah, I know its not the place to be if you want to relax and unwind. But all I want is to have spend Christmas in a very cold place and still feel warm because I am  spending it with my family. Maybe a once in a lifetime Christmas at the Times Square wouldn't hurt at all.




2. A very effective planner. Just because I have so much to do next year and I need an organizer/planner that fits my personality. I am planning to buy the Belle de Jour planner. I just read about it and the description says its for a woman. I have already quit my day job to plunge into the risk of being a self-employed cum full time mother. Its a mixed emotion of fear and excitement of the unknown as well as happiness because I can spend more time with my son and be able to work on a schedule of my own.


from http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/


3. A whole body spa pampering. Who doesn't need it? With all these holiday stress, one thing I would never refuse is the gift of a whole body massage and pampering in a spa with an ambiance that spells relaxation. My favorite is The Spa. You may want to give into that long needed break and try The Spa and I'm sure you won't regret it plus, your body will tell you 'Thank You!'.


photo from: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Spa/55463411822

4. New dress. I want another dress from my favorite store, Plains and Prints! I just hope it would compliment me :) That's Liz Uy, the store's new endorser.




5. That Vaio Ultrabook. I need a new laptop. Ok, ok, not much of a high-end one since I am no longer going to use it for coding and all that IT stuff, but I definitely need to a new one for starting my business because the old one is not very presentable at all. But since this is just a wishlist, I'll include this on my list. 9hours of battery life? Who wouldn't want a laptop like that :D

read more about this ultrabook:
http://www.vankaizer.com/sony-launched-their-first-ultrabook-vaio-t13-and-t11/

6. Melissa shoes. How I wish I could own one! But its too expensive for my budget, 5k for a pair! But I promise to buy one once my business becomes a success. A way to thank myself.

photo from fashionjournal.com.au


And the list goes on! Surely, no human can be contented on what he has, but remember, no amount of material thing can replace the gift of love. So for my last wish,

7. Good health, happiness, guidance from Above, harmonious family relationship, successful career, and a love that will stand the test of time.


How about you, what are your wishes?

Stay positive, everyone! And pass it on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments