My Own Travel Destinations

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

This blog I posted back in 2012 but I am reposting it because I am updating my list by ticking off Palawan in this list. Yaayyy!  Goals turned to realizations are the best motivators! 

I admit that I am not much of a traveler, but I do love seeing new places every now and then. For me, traveling gives me the mix of emotions of excitement and relaxation. Seeing different places around the globe makes me appreciate more the beautiful dwelling God has created for us to enjoy. And just like other people who loves traveling, I also have a list places I dream of setting foot on one day. My ultimate dream is to be able to visit these places together with my whole family.


1. Hawaii. My childhood dream to spend a luxurious vacation in Hawaii. I want to wear those leis! I was hoping to have a romantic honeymoon in this place but we were short of finances to be able to afford such a grand vacation. But hey! As long as I have my husband with me, honeymoon in Hawaii is still possible. And hubby said he will try to give me this lifelong dream, how sweet!



grabbed from stunningalways.com

2. Paris. The most romantic place in the world. I know, I know its overrated but who wouldn't want to experience France? And of course, visiting France entails buying my own Louis Vuitton (wish haha!)


from dreamatico.com




3. Palawan. I believe that the Philippines is the perfect definition of Tropical Country. Not just because of its blue and green colors but also because of the friendly smiles of the people. The very fact that Palawan has been included as one of the seven wonders of the world, makes it all the more worthy of visiting.

picture taken by my sister



Update: Coron is part of Palawan. So this one can be ticked off in my bucket list but I would also like to visit El Nido. J

4. New York City. They said this is where the dreamers meet their dreams. And for that, I wanna sing, "I want to be a part of it New York, New York!". I really dream about spending Christmas here. I want to experience the snow and sip coffee while walking the streets of NY. I just like the vibe the city creates… even just by looking at the pictures of the place I can already feel it. 

from babygizmo.com


5. Hollywood. Yes its one dream come true for me to set foot on this place! Though I must say its not that lovely. But who cares, I've experienced walking Beverly Hills street just like Pretty Woman Julia Roberts and for me its all worth it.

me during my 2009 work-related trip to California.

 6. Las Vegas. I've never been a fan of gambling but the night lights of Las Vegas is just too beautiful to refuse. Another dream come true for me (thank you Lord!); the most glamorous city in the world is nice to experience. The city is very alive come nighttime but in the morning its just ordinary. Its located in the dessert so if you want to visit the place, summer time is very hot and may not be the best time to do so.

Las Vegas, 2009


7. Dubai. To stay at that the-only-7-star-hotel-in-the-world, Burj Al Arab is one helluva of a dream to conquer. But if that fails, I would still want to visit Dubai and experience exploring sand dunes. I think its something different to match with the beach and glam of the places I would want to visit.

from hdwallpapers.in


 8. Santorini. I just love the tranquility this place brings just by looking at the pictures. I wonder if I'll have the same feeling when I get there.

from lonelyplanet.com


Russia, South Africa, Australia, Austria, Italy, Canada, Rome etc. There's just to much place to visit and see in this lifetime! Wouldn't it be nice if someday you would reminisce the past with a smile, remembering all the details of your travels with your loved ones? And this I say as one of the benefits of traveling, traveling does not only lead onto discovering a whole new world but also brings about discovering a different part of you. 

Let's go!!!

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru


Stay positive and pass it on.


You Might Also Like

0 comments