Winter Wonder Wedding

Saturday, June 02, 2012

These past few days, I've been consulted by two of my girlfriends regarding their wedding planning. I think a lot of girls of would agree if I say that weddings, not debuts, are the ladies' ultimate celebration of their beauty and femininity. I remember planning my own wedding. It was stressful yet so addicting. Unfortunately, I was not able to execute my dream wedding. Even so, I am still very much happy with the outcome of our wedding. It was beautiful and intimate with only the closest people who have really touched our lives as a couple were able to witness our exchange of vows.

So, what happened then, what was actually my dream wedding? The truth is, my dream wedding theme is really the next thing to impossible since I am aiming for... a winter wedding theme! I wish I could have snow in my wedding but Philippines being the tropical country I've always loved, I knew from the very start this cannot come into realization. Nevertheless, I would always want to witness a friend maybe, to have a winter wedding. Here's a mood board I've created to show you how elegant this wedding theme could be:

My Winter Wedding Dream


And as everybody says, its not the wedding that's most important but the marriage. Before you say I do, make sure you can differentiate the two. Spread the Love!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hahaha jo, is this possible in the Philippines? :)

    ReplyDelete