What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ask me what I hate most in the world, my answer would be Cancer. This disease took my mom away from us just when she was starting to enjoy the fruit of her labor in life. This disease has some form of a betrayal on it, just when you thought you are as healthy as can be, cancer cells suddenly produces themselves inside your body and before you could even notice it, they've invaded your entire anatomy.

I know how hard the battle is. I've seen and felt it with my mom. The video below was filmed in Seattle Children's Hospital. Watching this, I can almost feel how strong they are facing their tough battle. What are my problems compared to these children? Such an uplifting video for those whose battle are the same as theirs. Yes, they know it in their hearts, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.



Some scenes during the making of this video:



Stay positive and pass it on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments