I Should Be Writing!

Monday, July 11, 2016





grabbed from Writing About Writing Facebook page.


And that, my friends, is my main motivation for today's post. :)

I wish I could have the enthusiasm to write every single day. Unfortunately, there are some days my mood affects my drive to write. And when that happens, I really struggle to go back to writing as I feel that I do not have any interesting subject/topic to write about.

Thankfully, I stumbled upon this FB page: Writing About Writing and saw the picture above. It was hilarious at the same time reminded me of how long my blog has been idled. The owner of the FB page would also posts things about not giving up when it comes to writing though a lot of times it takes a great effort to put into words what is exactly going on in your mind. So, thank you for this FB page! I figured out I am not alone in the struggle :)

The truth is, I have so many things in my mind that I want to write about. Unfortunately, when I am about to start writing, something would always come up, like I need to attend the my kid, or a household chore needs to be finished, etc. And then the motivation to write suddenly goes down when things like these cut you off just when you are in the momentum to type in every single thought that wants to burst out of your brain. Can you imagine how frustrating is that???

Although I don't consider myself a "professional" writer or blogger, I do write because I love to and not just because I have nothing to do (obviously, I barely have time for myself being a mother). I feel like I'm unloading a pile of thoughts out of head everytime I write and publish a post. Its my euphoria.

And so from now on, I've decided that this is going to be my mantra every day until I convince myself apply this in my life:



grabbed from FB page of Writing About Writing



I really, really wish to become a better blogger. But I do know for a fact that the only way I can be better in this field is by writing even more. So goodluck to me on to becoming a professional writer and blogger. I am starting to believe that this is the profession I am gonna be someday which I will never want to retire.

Dear Universe, please let me be a professional blogger! Thank you in advanced!


You Might Also Like

0 comments