Vote and Buy

Friday, May 06, 2016

As a Filipino, we must always do our part in making this country a livable one. And one way to do that is to vote. I am not going to endorse or suggest any candidate as I believe we all have different opinions and preferences and I totally have enough drama in my Facebook newsfeed from friends who, all of a sudden, became political analysts.

My only advice is for all Filipinos around the globe to not just vote, but be a responsible voter. Do your own research instead of reading rants in social media or listening to hearsay from people. It is our "right" and "privilege" to vote. Its not just some plain task to accomplish. Because in voting, we declare our love for our country and for our fellow Filipinos. In voting, we are not elite or middle class or poor, we are not Tagalog or Visaya, or Mindaueno, we are not pro or anti whatsoever. In voting, we are Filipinos and we hope for the best not just for ourselves but for this beautiful country we call our own.

If you are a responsible voter, then I definitely salute you! And as some establishments recognize your effort and time for being a responsible Filipino, here are some treats waiting for you after you vote on May 9:


From Starbucks PH:

From https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines/?fref=ts


From DQ:

From https://www.facebook.com/dairyqueenphilippines/?brand_redir=15508591668


From Chili's:

From https://www.facebook.com/ChilisPhilippines/?fref=ts


Now, tell me how cool it is to be a registered voter and actually praticing it! There are still a lot more promos you can search on the net, but these are the ones I saw while browsing my Facebook account and so I am sharing it with you. So on May 9, 2016, cast your vote, make it count, and after that, make sure you support and respect anyone who wins this election and not just the candidate you are in favor of.

I love the Philippines and I am praying that God grant us all the wisdom to choose the right one for our country. May the Lord guide us to peaceful and honest election.


Mabuhay ka, Pilipino. Mabuhay ka, Pilipinas kong Mahal!


You Might Also Like

0 comments