Good Mornings at McDonald's

Friday, September 27, 2013



Time check: 7:00 am. Whoa! What a nice way to start my day by being productive in this blog! During mornings, I just can't get everything put together if I don't get a sip of my daily dose of coffee. My coffee is my energy drink. Yes, I am such a coffee lover but I limit my coffee intake to 2 cups a day, one in the morning and one in the evening because taking more than that everyday may not go well with my goal of being healthy (and slim haha!). But then, if the situation calls for it, I just have to get my third cup :).

For all the coffee lovers, McDonalds is giving us a treat during Mondays and Saturdays from September 22 - October 19, 2013. All you have to do is buy any McDonalds meal and you can get a free upgrade to a McCafe cappucino or Iced Mocha! And that would be anytime of the day! One more thing, I'll just paste here what was on their Facebook page:

You also get a Buy 1 Take 1 espresso coupon that you can use any day until December 31. 


That's too much of a treat especially that McDonald's coffees are something to crave for. I just love their coffee!


You can grab this treat from their participating stores here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/mcdo/mccafe-stores-philippines/503793256340717

Please check out the McDonald's Facebook Page for more details and for more treats awaiting us.

So, if Monday is not your favorite day and Saturdays are your rest day, a cup of coffee with your favorite meal from McDo will make your days better.

Thank you, McDonald's!

You Might Also Like

0 comments