"Kuya"

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I am in the process of trying to forgive myself for not blogging to often, and also trying to recover from this blogging hiatus, but time really does not allow me to do so. Its 11:30 pm right now and I'm kinda sleepy but I really feel the need to share this to the world.

The first time I saw this on TV, I was teary-eyed with the widest smile. I was so touched at the kind of love siblings can share and it made me feel so blessed the whole day. Please spend a minute to watch this McDonalds commercial and I swear whatever you're going through today, this will make you feel lighter.





I hope that all parents would be able to teach their children how the love and bond of siblings should be. Bond of siblings is always greater than that of your best friend, if it was inculcated from childhood. Both of my parents loved their siblings so much and they would always tell us that we, three girls, should stick for each other no matter what. I would have to agree with them. As my parents aged, I can see the fruits of being a good sibling. All of their siblings are grateful for them and they loved my parents more than their other brothers/sisters. I noticed from them that they are never afraid to be alone, because they know that their siblings would always be there to take care of them because they were the ones who took care of them when they were still young.

To all mothers, make an effort to establish a solid connection among your children beginning the early years of their lives and make the connection unbreakable. When they grow old, that bond will be the one that would hold your family together till the end.

Kudos to McDonalds PH for this wonderful commercial!

Spread the love....

Stay positive and pass it on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments