Love is Love

Saturday, June 08, 2019

A little post today because I am busy with some chores at home and online studies *wink*. Yup! Never stop learning! I just want to say:


Happy Pride Month!


pride month
credit to the owner. grabbed from Google.


I'm sure there will be a lot of controversies and brows would be raised by many since I am a mother and its not usual for a mom to support something like this. But I've always believed in equality among genders and respect for every human. Homosexuality had always been a topic viewed with opinions not so favorable. I do have a son and one thing that would always be on top of my wishlist is for him to find his happiness. The happiness that is boundless and comes from the heart. I know its not easy to accept if my son would tell me he prefers differently but for now all I can say is I'll cross the bridge when I get there. I know my motherly heart will guide me. Gay people are nice to be with, fun and full of life. I have a lot of close gay friends and I'm happy to have them be part of my life. Some of them are even godparents of my son. I was able to gain their respect because I respected them too. And so I was able to understand their need for acceptance, understanding, and love. And you know what? Its not so difficult loving them at all.

All is fair in love. Love is love, no gender, no race, no color, no rules, is arguable when it comes to manifestations of love.


Stay positive and pass it on.




You Might Also Like

0 comments