Kanin Club

Monday, August 20, 2012

I don't if its just coincidence that whenever I decide to go on a diet, a lot of all of a sudden celebrations would emerge. Dear God, help me not to pig out! But God really tests my self-control. How can I say no to these mouth-watering Filipino dishes?

Last Friday, me and my new colleagues at my new work celebrated Nap-nap's birthday. We decided to give Kanin Club a try since this is just near our office premise and a lot of rave have been said about. But I don't believe all these sayings unless I try it for myself. So here you go, a little feedback of what we had.


Crispy Pata - The crispy pata will always be a Filipino favorite. For my verdict, Kanin Club's version is just the same as the others. No don't get me wrong, I didn't say it negatively. I've tasted a lot of crispy pata from other restaurants and I can say that they're all good when properly prepared. The crispy pata of Kanin Club will surely make you order more kanin!


Sinigang na Hipon - The taste of this sinigang is perfectly right! I can't help sipping the soup. Just like how my mom prepares sinigang at home. I could go on with my lunch even with just the soup.

Crispy Dinuguan - Their bestseller. No wonder why, crispy meat in a diniguan dish? I can't explain it in words, all I know is that, I think I consumed half of the order. hehehehe!

Its always nice to celebrate one's birthday, but aside from that I believe that this also is a celebration of a friendship blossoming from new acquaintances. :-) So, dear God, thank you for the food and the friendship! I obey! No diet for today! Haha!


You Might Also Like

0 comments