Review: Hong Kong Disney Hollywood Hotel

Sunday, May 14, 2017

The main reason why we chose to stay in a guesthouse for the first three days of our HK vacation was because I want to stay for a night in a Disneyland Hotel. Yes, me! Not the kids... its my own request! Good thing the whole family agreed. Thank God for this family!

Hong Kong Disney Hotel rates are not cheap. It is expensive, as expected. But I have this thing for staying in beautiful hotels -- its feels like I am really getting my money's worth whenever I stay in a beautiful hotel. And for this particular hotel, I can undoubtedly say its really worth every penny.

We booked one night stay at Disney's Hollywood Hotel through their website. You can check the rates here:

I know its expensive but we managed to fit it in our budget by staying for three days in a guesthouse and then our final 2 days in the Disneyland resort. Talk about financial strategy hahaha! The hotel didn't disappoint though. Its beautiful, its clean, its magical and most of all, its huge. The hotel was huge and the whole resort was even bigger. The surrounding is clean and well maintained. You can literally feel happy just by roaming around the whole property. I love that the hotel's surrounding is full of greenery. Pictures won't do justice but I'll post it anyway :) First, here are some pictures from the hotel's lobby:

Hotel Lobby


Hotel's entrance.

Hotel's facade


The lobby


Hallway

Going to the elevator

An old model TV  at the lobby where children can watch Disney cartoons.


Standard check in time is at 3PM, but because we will also visit the Disneyland park, they let us check in our bags and luggage since we arrived early. Good point for that because if not, we will be carrying our whole stuff inside the theme park. I would also commend the staff of the hotel because they all speak very good English and they are all very accommodating. When we went out of the park night time, we just hopped in the bus and it took us directly to the hotel. Its one advantage of checking in into the hotel, because after the exhausting day at the park, you don't need to ride the train and go for a long walk anymore when you go back to your hotel. Here's what you can find if you book the Standard Room:

Room


Two queen sized beds!

Big room!
Bath tub that the kids really enjoyed.
Bathroom mirror.

Coffer or Tea?
Paper cups only.

Outside the hotel, greenery is everywhere. I love the smell of grass and plants especially in the morning. I could stay in this surrounding forever!

Around The Resort




This way going to the swimming pool.

Daddy is having the time of his life in this hotel.


Playground for kids

I love you so much, darling!

I would love to hang out here during winter season.

Of course, the kids will never leave the hotel without experiencing the pool. They were so alive already at 7 AM and all of us adults were still so sleepy from last night's activities at the park. And why am I the one tasked to take these kids to the pool?! How come I'm the only adult who needed to woke up too early?! I hated it that I woke up early but I also cannot miss taking pictures of these three. Pppfffffttt!!!

Three spoiled brats! hahaha!
Hong Kong Disney Hollywood Hotel
I still love you three even though you woke me up early!

Makulit!!!
The pool.

I love the clearness of the water because it means its somehow clean.


They also provide life jackets and towels so no need to bring your own.

After swimming we went out to have our lunch. Our flight was still at 7:30 PM and Disneyland Hollywood hotel too kind to let us leave our bags so we won't have to carry our luggage while we go out. After lunch, we went back to the hotel and just stayed in the lobby. Good thing a movie was being shown at one of the rooms at the hotel's lobby and anybody staying in the hotel can watch it for free.

Movies are shown in the projector.

Cozy sofa for watching.

Preparing to go at the lobby.

All in all, I must conclude that our stay in Hong Kong Disney Hollywood Hotel was worth every penny. Its not cheap but hey, the hotel was nice, clean and well-maintained plus the fact that they have hospitable staff, so I still believe its worth the price we paid for.

I hope that we can come back to Hong Kong because the country offers a lot for family bonding and is a great place for family vacation. But for now off to the number 1 happiest place on earth, our home in the Philippines.

Stay positive and pass it on.

Disney Hollywood Hotel Rates:


https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/hotels/disneys-hollywood-hotel/rates-rooms/


We also had a wonderful time with our Hong Kong Disneyland Experience! We will definitely go back!
https://www.jocelynpryde.com/2017/03/hong-kong-disneyland.html



You Might Also Like

0 comments