My City of Dreams Nobu Hotel Experience

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

This blog has been in hiatus for more than a year and I couldn't be any more sorry! I didn't have enough time and topics to blog about, to be honest. But I would like to go back slowly to the blogging world simply because... I love to blog :)

I want to create a new blog that would be more professional but its still in the works and I am still researching on how to manage and put up one. For now, I will upload our most recent pictures in City of Dreams Manila. I hope my review would help a lot of people researching about this new place in Manila. My sisters and I have planned for this as a way to celebrate my Daddy's 68th birthday. I love this place! Its wonderful and kid friendly. My son and nephews were too enthusiastic about the place, they don't want to leave hahaha! Let the pictures say what I love about the place.

I am no longer working for Sunlife but I am still an advocate of financial literacy for Filipino people, so for this vacation I must say that this is a splurge for us. But we really prepared for this one and my sister who arrived from Singapore paid for half of the room price. Isn't she the nicest? hahaha! Its actually her gift for our family especially for my Dad. Moving forward, we stayed at Nobu Hotel, a Japanese styled hotel. I love the minimalist style. The hotel was nice and clean and its kinda unique compared to other hotels I've been to.


Going inside the place from Macapagal highway


Love the windows!

Two queen size bed.


Some of the perks include: complimentary fruits upon arrival and the usual (coffee, tea, sugar, cream etc)


Some complimentary fruits given when you check in.







A minibar includes wine and... an intimacy kit too! *blush*



One complaint though, the bathroom has no bidet (I need it).

After checking in, the kids went immediately to the swimming pool. The way to the pool was amazing. I love the greenery of the place plus the style and architecture.

My sister. That's me and my son in the pool.


Door leading to the outdoor pool.




I am loving the greenery of this place!

The pool.

 After staying in the pool for 3 hours we got hungry (of course!). Nobu hotel has a restaurant in the ground floor but we decided to look for another place to eat since the food in Nobu is very expensive for our budget. One of the perks of COD is the free shuttle going to and from Mall of Asia. It leaves every 30 minutes and the last ride would be 1 am. So we left the hotel and ate at Manam in MOA. And then after that we went back to the hotel and slept in our comfy beds.

Next day, after waking up and taking a shower, we proceeded to the hotel's restaurant for the free buffet breakfast. The buffet, as expected, was composed mostly of Japanese food, but there are also bacon, pastries and the likes(continental breakfast) if you're not a fan of Japanese favorites. I don't have any picture of the buffet because I was too busy looking at the food hahaha! And the reason for that is because my little boy is such a picky eater now. Good thing there was a Karaage chicken in the menu, which you actually need to order. Its included in the free breakfast but its not in the buffet and you need to tell the server so they can prepare it for you. They also have Wagyu Tapsilog and Champorado (you also need to order these 2). The breakfast, for me, isn't much to rave about. Please forgive me as these are the only pictures I was able to take from the breakfast.


Entrance to the Nobu Restaurant

My sister's plate



Champorado
Dessert



My son and nephews. There are couches and tables outside the restaurant if you want to take your meal outside.



Once we were done with the breakfast, we took the kids to DreamWorks DreamPlay... but that is just another story. :)


Stay positive and pass it on!

For room rates, please check the following link:
City of Dreams Nobu Hotel
https://www.nobuhotelmanila.com/

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. They also have a Cisco phone! =))

    Looks like City of Dreams is a nice place to relax. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kat for reading! Sorry di ko na naproof read pa itong post. I was just too happy to post this because I was able to update my blog! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sosyal nung dessert, may bulaklak? madam, mag-invest ka na sa isang magandang camera, kahit point and shoot lang para lumevel-up quality ng photos mo dito sa blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo edible naman ang bulaklak hahaha! kaya nga ang nagtatanong sayo ng magandang camera na on a budget para dito sa blog ko hehehe. ihanap mo ko! ikaw naman expert dyan sa mga camera hehehe! thanks krishan!!!

      Delete